Fine Art Candle Sample Pack
Collect all six of our soy wax candles, each scented with a fragrance to correspond to the visual artwork, in a convenient pack of small candles.
- God Speed—features Edmund Blair Leighton's God Speed and smells like pink roses, green leaves, and longing
- Lady of Shallott—features John William Waterhouse's Lady of Shallott and smells like roses, peonies, and romantic sadness
- Make Waves—features Hokusai's The Great Wave off Kanagawa and smells like sea salt, cedar, and the ocean
- Starry Night—features Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night and smells like oakmoss, pine, and moonlight
- Sunday in the Park—features George Seurat's A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte and smells like grass, leaves, and sunshine
- Water Lilies—features Claude Monet's Water Lilies and smells like lilies, vanilla, and impressionism
Each sample candle is 2 fluid ounces in size, and should burn for 10+ hours.
Hand-poured from the highest quality ingredients, these candles use fragrance oil that is phthalate-free.
Made in Maryland and Utah.